Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Here we go! The start of a new begining!

OK, so, here we go - I have been reading a lot on natural/whole foods. I want to eat right, and healthy. I have been on a mission for some time to get the junk out of our household, and now I am determined. We have already made the switch to honey rather than processed sugar. For many reasons, but you body digests honey much easier and motabilizes the honey much better than processed sugar. I am searching for grass fed beef and free range chickens now. I think I have a source for raw milk and organic fruits and vegetables, but we will see how that pans out. So, from this point on, I am going to be accountable for the JUNK that goes not only into my body, but also by family's! I am starting with the foods we take in first, then will move to household products along the way(those are easier to change - no feedback from the family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment