Sunday, January 24, 2010

Grocery Trip

Well, lots learned this week! I went to 2 health food stores this week. I compared prices, and bought what I needed. I have decided to ease into the whole foods by just restocking what I need as organic/natural products. I just can't see myself throwing out all the food that I have(even though I know it is not great for me). Funny thing was that I noticed some of the items in the health food store were also at Wal-Mart and the Dollar Store. So, now I just have to decide where to get what. I may be making three trips to the store for a while, but I will get there. I did purchase some elderberry juice. This is suppose to have healing properties for flu-like symptoms. So, I added it to my "Pharmacy". We had a wonderful salad and barbque chicken for dinner last night - and it felt good to know that it was all free-range, organic foods:)

Till later......

No comments:

Post a Comment