Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where to start......start at the begining, right?

Wow, what an emotional few days/weeks/months our family has gone through. As Spring approaches, and satan attacks, I find myself examining our lives even more. With the recent earthquakes and tsumani in Japan, I am very thankful for the family I have! I imagine all those loved ones who are searching for family and friends....I can not even begin to think what they are going thru.

After living in several parts of the United States, we have so many friends that we do not speak to on a daily basis - but I hope they all know they all have a very special place in our hearts! From our card playing, Pepsi drinking friends in Florida, to those who arrange playdates with the kids, it is such a blessing to have friends! I just felt the need to tell those we love - even if it was in a blog - WE LOVE YOU!!

Now, for a bit more light hearted fun - The kids and I have been hanging out at the house a lot this winter - my work load was cut in half - which is bad, but good. I have more time to spend with my munchkins! Loran is playing ball again - machine pitch softball - and she loves every minute of it! Addison is still as much of a terror as every - with that ever so cute face! She has not started any activities yet - she is learning the sounds of the Alphabet now - so reading is not to far off! Joshua - well, he is all BOY! He loves trains and cars and motorcycles - I never understood how boys were boys and girls were girls - until I had one of each as a child! He truly loves mechanics and motors! HAHA!

Bobby has been working like a machine - some/most nights he does not get home till 9 at the earliest - and 2am has been the latest so far - but he is trying to show that he is a valuable employee - he will be looking for another job soon - so please keep that in your prayers!

We are trying to adjust to everyone being at home - Tori has a job working 10pm to 6am. It has been hard on her - and she is wanting to move to an evening shift - so hopefully that will be there soon!

So, with all that - I have not had time to post much here - but I plan to write more! I am still homeschooling Loran and working and taking care of the kids at home!

We are looking forward to Chatanooga in October! I think a nice vacation is in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment