Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy Busy Times

Well, we have not had much time to experiement lately - we are busy getting things prepared for the upcomming Holy Days, in addition to the trip to Florida. Keeping my hands full with all the day to day activities going on here at the house. Loran is almost done with 1st grade - I can not believe it! Addison is a big handful as usual - she is in theat stage of 2/3 that is not the real fun stage, but she is funny as can be sometimes!! Joshua is getting bigger and bigger all the time....I still have so much to do before next Thursday! Then I go and offer to pick up my neices in Jolpin on Monday - I guess I just bring it all on myself! Last night I was up tioll nearly midnight trying to get Addison to sleep! She kept taking off her pjs and diaper! Not sure what is up with her wanting to sleep naked, but she is not potty training, so I forced her to put the diaper and pjs back on! Hope to get some photos up soon!!

While deleavening this year - I realized that by eating healthier, we have managed to not have much leavining in the house - I was quite surprised - I guess when you don't eat the junk foods, you have less to get rid of!

No comments:

Post a Comment