Thursday, February 11, 2010

Headed down the road

Well, we are well on our way to whole foods. I am weeding through the cabinets and cleaning it all out. I have managed to keep us in stock of free range chickens, still searching on a good deal for beef. I am looking into a bigger freezer, but I have to get a generator first. I signed up for organic produce co-op. That will be twice a month. We have been able to mill wheat thanks to a good friend of mine. Next on my agenda is coconut oil. Gonna give it a try. I read a book called the Miracle of Coconut Oil, and researched a lot. It is exciting and hard all at the same time. If you have any comments, please post!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a major dependency on soda too!! I am trying to get off...not successful yet....but I will get there:)

    ReplyDelete